By booking with Top Class Moving Inc., the CLIENT is subject to and in agreement with the following terms of service:
- Although Top Class Moving Inc. always tries to meet the scheduled start time, it is impossible to predict all of the possible variables, such as traffic and the duration of the previous move. Therefore, Top Class Moving Inc. cannot discount late arrivals.
- An estimate is a non-binding, general idea of how long a move will take under normal conditions. The actual move may take more time than estimated due to an insufficient inventory list, greater distance, traffic and other unforeseen factors.
- Afternoon and evening moves do not have fixed start times. They will vary depending on when previous moves are finished.
- We kindly request that the CLIENT is available two hours prior to and after the scheduled move time.
- All afternoon moves start within a 4-hour window between 12 PM and 4 PM. It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to be prepared to move as early as 12 PM and as late as 4 PM. This incudes’ all arrangements that must be made with the buildings.
- It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to be packed and ready to go on moving day, unless they are using our packing services. Extra charges/time may apply if the CLIENT is not packed or is still packing.
- Scheduling elevator times is the CLIENT’S responsibility prior to the day of the move.
- Any changes to the CLIENT’S move (additional items or boxes, location changes, etc.) should be brought to Top Class Moving Inc.’s attention as early as possible. Failure to do so may result in the move taking longer than the estimated time frame.
- All downtime is billable (waiting for elevator setup, property key holder is late, etc.)
Furniture and Packing Care:
- Top Class Moving Inc. will not be held responsible for damages to items the CLIENT chooses to not have padded and/or shrink wrapped.
- Top Class Moving Inc. does it’s best to point out previous furniture damage, and can not be held responsible for any item that is damaged prior to moving.
- Due to a lack of structural integrity, Top Class moving Inc. is not liable for damage that occurs to any furniture made of pressed wood or particleboard.
- Top Class moving Inc. will not be held responsible for damages to items within boxes not packed by Top Class moving Inc., unless physical damage is done to the box during the move.
[wpseo_address oneline=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_fax=”1″ show_email=”1″ show_url=”1″ show_opening_hours=”1″ hide_closed=”1″]
Company Operations: 24/7/365